I love my job, because I get to help people reclaim the health and life they deserve.
I’ve been doing bariatric surgery since 1995, and I’ve been on the forefront as surgery has become steadily safer and more effective. I’m now working on robotic techniques for bariatric surgery so that our patients can improve even more quickly and more reliably. I believe that in the next 10 years we’ll have improved diagnostic testing for obesity so that we can provide treatment that is targeted to the particular aspects of each patient’s obesity disease, leading to revolutionary improvements in access to care and outcomes.
I’ve personally performed over 3,500 bariatric operations, recently focused on Sleeve and Gastric Bypass procedures at a pace of 6-12 operations each week.
I’m excited about our new Gastric Balloon option, which I think is going provide effective treatment for a large new group of patients.
To learn more, click “Get Started“.
- La Shon B.It is pure joy watching the inches fall away from my face and neck and things like that. You really don't realize how much stuff moves out of place when you gain weight. Dr. Pilcher was amazing before, during and after. He made sure I had everything I needed even when I didn't. I have had a wonderful experience from start to finish so I would say keep up the wonderful job you are doing. -La Shon B. 8/15/18
- Tammy S.I am currently a size 14 from an 18-20. Being able to get into this size is amazing. I still have work to do but my results are amazing and people are noticing. Dr. Pilcher and his staff are truly amazing. Tammy S. 12/7/17
- SyndyIn 2008 I had the lap band done at another office. I felt like I was just another person. I had lots of issues and pursued another office. I came to see Dr. Pilcher and immediately felt a difference. The fact that he took the time to get to know me and my story, the follow up appointments, the phone calls make me feel more like family; not just another patient. -Syndy 3/15/17
- Enjoying ChildrenThe most important thing is that now I get to spend more time with my children especially during physical activities. I can now enjoy them in everything they do. Your staff is amazing, always helpful and Dr. Pilcher, well he changed my life :). -Rosa V. 9/28/16
- So GratefulI am so grateful for the expertise and great advice I received from Dr. Pilcher and his staff. By following their instructions with courage and perseverance, God has blessed me with the desires of my heart - to return to my ideal weight and feel like myself again. Thank you for your extra encouragement and for giving me confidence to do what I needed to do for myself and my family! Mary C. 8/2/16
- Just Great PeopleLife is just great. Just great people. I love it here. Thank you. -Carlos S. 5/25/16
- Completed My 2nd TriathlonI completed my second triathlon May 7, 2016! Great staff. Would refer anyone to this group. -Adriana P. 5/25/16
Disclaimer: The testimonials below are the personal experiences of particular Patients. The results may vary from person to person, depending on age, sex, body weight and a lot of other factors.
Graphic Live Procedure Video:
Graphic Live Procedure Video: